Thank you for taking the time to read my "about me" section! My name is Lindsey - I am the owner and designer as well as a wife and mother. I am so blessed to have a job that allows me to have my children with me. I am also a huge Disney fan, Harry Potter nerd and I show quarter horses. I have a passion for creating and stationery design fits me perfectly. I founded Yours Truly in 2005 shortly after I got married. I had no idea how much it would grow. In 2014 I took a leap of faith - I quit my full time job and pursued stationery design full time. Best decision ever.
When we moved in 2016 my husband built me a showroom and work area here in Parkersburg, West Virginia. We love to work with local couples but most of our business is out of state, for this reason we have made it very easy to do everything online via email and phone correspondence. The process really is easy! We do all the work - you just comment on your proofs with changes and will will perfect them for you.
I believe that better technology and equipment makes a better product. That is why we are constantly adding new equipment and programs to better serve you.
Email me today and let's get started!
- About Us
- Save The Date
- Acrylic Clear Invitations
- Vintage Designs- Art Deco, Victorian and More
- Rustic Romance- Casual Country Designs
- Nautical Designs- Designs Inspired by the Sea
- Inspired by- Movies, Characters and More
- Glamorous Designs
- Blissful Blooms-Floral Designs that can be customized in your colors
- Fairy Tale- inspired by the classic tales you love
- Fall in Love - real dried leaves and beautiful shades of Autumn
- Greenbrier - inspired by this historic landmark and Dorothy Draper
- Delicate Laser Cut Designs
- Simple and Timeless - Elegant and Classic Designs
- Feathers and Wax Seals
- Wedding Programs
- Seating Charts and Signage
- Menus, Table Numbers and Placecards
- Other Occasions
- Design Options
- More Than Paper Blog